Unison Research MAX Mini
This new Unison MAX Mini model was created to be combined, in particular, with Unison Research tube amplifiers. For this purpose, not only the sensitivity but above all the impedance have been optimized. This is a compact sized reflex-loaded bookshelf two-way with two front reflex ports.
The MAX Mini has a well extended response towards the low frequencies and reproduces important sound volumes, x with a typical clear and defined mid-range and high quality reproduction of the high frequencies.
A great advantage of the Max Mini is the easy positioning in the room to obtain very high sound performance in your listening room.
- System: Shelf - Front Reflex
- Speakers: 1 x 8 '' woofer, 1 x 1 '' compression driver
- Number of ways: 2 ways
- Frequency Response: 40-20000 Hz in the environment
- Cross-over: Woofer: low pass 12 dB, Tweeter: high pass 12 dB, Crossover frequency between 1 and 1.5KHz
- Power: 100 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 93 dB at 1 meter with 2.83Vrms
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 6 ohms)
- Dimensions: H 49.5cm x W 28.5cm x D 36cm
- Weight: 15 kg per case 30 kg per pair
- Glossy finishes: Cherry, Walnut and Mahogany